Click SMC Intro (under Labels) to learn about the Scripture Memory Challenge - and then look for posts on 1st and 15th of each month!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Monday Ramblings

Happy Monday! Hope you all had a wonderful day in Jesus' house yesterday! We had a baptismal service last night and it was awesome! Morning church service was good too, but there is something so special about baptizing that I just love. And it helped that Brian and Beth sang specials...I could listen to them ALL night! They are so talented!

It did not make it in the bulletin...but if you are planning to go to Caswell on the ladies retreat (Feb 25-27) I need to know ASAP. $50 deposit due as soon as you can pay it (payable to the church but hand deliver it to me)! I need to make sure we will fill all 30 spots before I pay the deposit. So if you are interested let me know even if you cannot pay the deposit right now. If you are reading from another church you are welcome to go with us...it is so much fun!

Go be a blessing today!
In Him,
Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment