Click SMC Intro (under Labels) to learn about the Scripture Memory Challenge - and then look for posts on 1st and 15th of each month!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Another thing...

Sorry I forgot to share that I gave out the first two batches of the Christmas Story books...and I got one thank you at each location and a couple odd looks, and several no responses...not even eye contact. Which is basically the response I was expecting!

So y'all pray for the hearts that received books this weekend, and the 8 more next weekend. Pray for their hearts to be softened and eyes to be opened to Jesus. There are so many hurting people. My heart has really been burdened of late for folks that I love that would not go to heaven today if Jesus came back. I just want to shake them.

In Him,
Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment