Click SMC Intro (under Labels) to learn about the Scripture Memory Challenge - and then look for posts on 1st and 15th of each month!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

SMC - Sept 1 2011

Happy Thursday! I can’t believe it is Scripture Memory day already!!

On a side note…cause I like to digress…I am already half way through the new book. It is really good. I have highlighted something on about every other page. And I have been sending quotes to my “quote buddy” left and right. Finally I gave up and took this picture and sent it…cause I wanted to text the entire paragraph but I knew that would take me 3 hours on my smarty pants phone (and that assumed I would remain in Princeton while I typed lol) Check out the pink line…


Can you quote it ladies???? (nice lead in, huh?)

My memory verse today is:
Psalm 139:23-24 “Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.”

I need to pray this daily…continuously. Sometimes I can feel myself losing my focus on Jesus. It’s very clear when things are out of control and I am spazzing too. And I know that it is because my heart gets cluttered with the world and the people of the world. Once my focus returns to HIM…no matter what is going on around me…I feel the peace. And I know without a doubt who is in control and I praise HIM for it!

What’s your verse?

And if you were missing a reason to be thankful today…there you have it…that you are not my quote buddy when I am elbow deep in a convicting book that I want to share with the world…haha

And PS – last night was my last night teaching Acteens…don’t faint…but I think I am going to miss it!!! I have come to love those girls and they have taught me so much in our 10 weeks together! I have truly been blessed from the experience.

Be a blessing ladies!

In Him,
Kristy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment