Click SMC Intro (under Labels) to learn about the Scripture Memory Challenge - and then look for posts on 1st and 15th of each month!

Friday, October 21, 2011

Ready for the weekend??

Hey y'all,
I thought I would hop on here really quick and wish you a Happy Friday and awesome weekend! My week has been a little crazy. Lots of changes coming in the Gardner household which tends to stress me just a tad! I am a stress eater and I have gained 12 pounds back! You would think as much as I run that I could maintain...but when you eat like I do...it is inevitable to gain!

And Fall is so busy for most families. We drive thru WAY too often!

Anyway, I hope you have time this weekend to relax and soak up some Jesus! The weather is going to be wonderful...so enjoy!

In Him,
Kristy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment