Click SMC Intro (under Labels) to learn about the Scripture Memory Challenge - and then look for posts on 1st and 15th of each month!

Monday, October 10, 2011

Checking in...

I realize that I haven’t blogged in forever! I have no excuse…just haven’t had encouraging words to share these days I guess!

I hope both of you readers had a great weekend. Mine was wonderful! Full of baseball and running and eating…three of my favorite things! If only we’d had a dance event thrown in it would have been perfect! Ha! And you couldn’t order better weather…I love fall!

This Saturday is our WMU Mission 5K Fun Run. I have to confess I am a little disappointed in the registration numbers. After 137 last year I just knew this year would be close to 175. Right now we are at 52…there is still time to sign up but no guarantee of a t-shirt after 2pm today. =) It will be fun despite the size of the crowd…last year was awesome! And missionaries will receive clean drinking water through our donations…and God will receive glory! Amen!

http://wmbc2011wmu5klate.eventbrite.com

Have you ever prayed for specific direction from God? And been so convinced where He was directing you…only to end up a little confused and overwhelmed? I have been praying for CLEAR direction on something in my life…and you know what…I think God has a sense of humor because He is answering me with MULTIPLE CHOICE! I went from no options to 3 options and maybe even a fourth! I desperately don’t want to pick the wrong option! So I am continuing to pray…and would appreciate y’all praying for me! I am standing on Jer 33:3 “Call to me and I will answer and I will tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know”. I need to know! =)

Have a great week! Hope to see you Saturday morning!

In Him,
Kristy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment