Click SMC Intro (under Labels) to learn about the Scripture Memory Challenge - and then look for posts on 1st and 15th of each month!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Rainy Monday - Happy Halloween

It is pouring. My children announced that Jesus doesn't want folks trick or treating. =)

It made me laugh...they are their mother's children. *grin*

I need y'all to pray for me. I am changing jobs. I start at the new company this coming Monday (11/7) and then travel to Denmark on Tuesday (11/8) ALONE. I am very nervous! My hubby has been picking on me...I don't travel well...and I sure don't do it spontaneous! LOL 3 weeks of notice to go to another country for 10 days is stressing me. I went shopping though so I will be the best dressed redneck in Denmark! Pray for safe travels, witness opportunities on the long flight...and my family to survive the 10 days without me! I am sure they will be fine...but I am the main taxi =)

Tomorrow is scripture memory day...and I don't have one picked yet. That is highly unusual for me.

That is it...very random and nothing to really share. haha

See ya tomorrow with a verse!
Sweet Dreams!

In Him,
Kristy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment