Click SMC Intro (under Labels) to learn about the Scripture Memory Challenge - and then look for posts on 1st and 15th of each month!

Friday, February 11, 2011

Exhausted...

That is what I am. I don't even have anything encouraging to say to you. Sitting at a hospital wipes you out! Bless Billie and Tim...I don't know how they hang out there so much and still carry on normal lives! I was at JMH yesterday from 6:45am until 12:30pm and I was ready to jump out of the 3rd story window! Last night I went to sleep before 9:30 and never heard the clock this morning. I think a lot of it is that I have been too busy "living life" to process anything mentally and emotionally. I am sure you other wives and moms can relate. I would like nothing more than to crawl in a hole and cry a while and ask God why me? why now?, but then who would load and unload the dishwasher, fold the towels, wash one load from the mountain of laundry, get the daughter to dance and home again, visit grieving families, check homework, pack book sacks, feed the dog, the list is endless. Sound familiar? All our lists are basically the same. And God says "I give rest to the weary". And He does. So we press on...stifling the whining as best we can as humans...head high and looking up for strength and peace! Peace that only comes from Jesus and knowing that this life is temporary! Regardless of the situation or the outcome...this is temporary and does not really matter in the grand scheme of things...because better days are ahead when we leave this world! Amen!

Y'all have a great weekend! The weather is going to be awesome. That will help me not pout too bad over cancelling the ski trip weekend!

In Him,
Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment