Click SMC Intro (under Labels) to learn about the Scripture Memory Challenge - and then look for posts on 1st and 15th of each month!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

All Clear...

That's what the doctor just told me about going to Caswell. You see, I still have the crud. And I didn't want to share it with my friends so I went back to the doctor to make sure it was not contagious. And she said it looked like I was having an early allergy season...yeehaw! So I can go...and y'all don't have to worry about catching it...I just might not be a pleasant bunk mate with my snoring and coughing...lol I will bring Nyquil. ;)


Have you decided what to take for Discipleship Training? It is tough to choose this time! The nerve of the church offering so many good choices...ha! If you have never participated in DT...I absolutely positively insist you sign up! Nothing will grow your faith like studying God's Word with a small group of like-minded believers! If you don't know which to choose...I'll help you pick one out! With the options available you CANNOT go wrong with any choice! If you are lurking from another church and you do not have DT at your church...come join us for ours and get some ideas to take back to your church. Sundays at 6pm and anyone is welcome! Starts March 13th I think!

Y'all have a great Wednesday...go to church tonight and get refilled!

In Him,
Kristy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment