Click SMC Intro (under Labels) to learn about the Scripture Memory Challenge - and then look for posts on 1st and 15th of each month!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

the small things in life...and sorry this has NOTHING to do with Women's Ministry but I thought someone might giggle

What started as a miserable day...is turning out to be wonderful. I had kid and dog duty this morning which I apparently did not allow enough time to prepare for...with a sinus infection trying to attack but I am standing strong...and the last straw of a crazy morning was when the ever so mean Coke man put REGULAR COKE ZERO in the hole that is clearly labeled for CHERRY COKE ZERO. I am a Pepsi girl except for Cherry Coke Zero. I have one every single morning...and today the stupid shut up machine spit out a regular one.

So for spite...I drank a full octane REGULAR MT DEW. There you go Coke man...take that!

Then this afternoon...I saw the most glorious site...finally back in the machine...


Yes...Yes...it is...Mrs Freshley's cupcakes!!!!! And note I am drinking it with a Diet drink...does that lower the calories you think????

So I guess that sums up that my weight loss is stalling a bit...maybe tomorrow I can make better choices...

In Him,

Kristy =)


No comments:

Post a Comment