Click SMC Intro (under Labels) to learn about the Scripture Memory Challenge - and then look for posts on 1st and 15th of each month!

Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday Ramblings

Howdy!
Today is a Psalm 118:24 kind of day! Don't ask why...it just is...lol

I am so excited about Discipleship Training (aka Bible Study) starting back! If you did not make it last night...you can start now. Mine is not dvd driven so you would just need to get a book from church and do the homework for week 1 before we meet again next Sunday night. It is going to be awesome! Contact me if you want to join us!!!!

The 5K registrations are finally coming in! I was beginning to think there would just be a handful of us walkers/joggers...but now we are up to like 35 or so! And we are multi-denominational! There are some Methodist, Holy Pentecostal, and Baptist! I ordered the first set of t shirts...I can't wait to see them. Christi Boothe did an excellent job designing them. I wish I was talented like that! If you are not registered yet...please do so asap! I need to see if we are going to be able to qualify for the next t shirt qty break!

Have a Jesus-filled Day!
In Him,
Kristy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment