Click SMC Intro (under Labels) to learn about the Scripture Memory Challenge - and then look for posts on 1st and 15th of each month!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Ramblings...

Ok today I cannot believe that school starts back in a week. My kids are going to D-I-E when they have to get back in the routine. I on the other hand, cannot wait for the routine to return! I love to be busy and on schedule! I like to call my life “controlled chaos”…although it mostly resembles chaos these days!

I don’t know if it is currently having a kid on crutches or just my normal ADHD tendency kicking in overdrive but lately I don’t seem to sit down once I get home! And it is so frustrating. By the time it is time for my nightly Bible Study I can barely hold my head up and stay focused. I hear God saying “Be still and know that I am God”…but I just can’t be still until time to crash and then the focus is a lost cause! Anybody with me?

And this morning after I ran my week day 5k…I FELL ASLEEP!!! Hello…how many folks can run over 3 miles come in the house and lay across the bed and go back to sleep all sweaty with an exercise heart rate and not wake up in time to get ready? I normally read my Bible during that time of cool down early in the stillness of the morning but today I read my eyelids. Which means I skipped my morning quiet time!!! Which might explain why my day has TOTALLY tanked!

But I will not fear because it is Wed…and tonight is church night – Praise the LORD! And those Acteens will teach me something for sure!

Pray with me…Fill us up Lord so we can survive the remainder of the week! Amen!

See ya tonight!
In Him,
Kristy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment