Click SMC Intro (under Labels) to learn about the Scripture Memory Challenge - and then look for posts on 1st and 15th of each month!

Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday Again

Well it is Monday again...where does the weekend go? It just amazes me how fast those days fly!

I missed y'all last night at church. I got hung up at the funeral home...it is funny because sometimes the family line moves fairly quickly and sometimes it does not...this was a does not kind of night. The line was not long...just slow. And when we left it was wrapped around the place...I imagine it was a late night. But it all worked out great for me because the kids got to spend extra time at Meema's playing with their cousins and then I even got them to bed 30 minutes early so we could start the week on the right foot! woohoo!

And I finished "Becoming More Than a Good Bible Study Girl" last night while Travis was at his meeting. It was really good. I highly recommend it. I wanted to finish it before Discipleship Training started this week so I would not have 3 things going on in addition to my Yearly Bible Reading. Two I can juggle...three make me nervous...ha I can't wait for Discipleship Training. If you have not signed up...IT IS NOT TOO LATE!!!!

I am excited to be doing the study of David again. He is probably my favorite Old Testament character because we have a lot in common...and ultimately I want to pursue Jesus as strongly as he pursued God. That is my life dream...that when I die y'all write on my tombstone..."she fell short but pursued Jesus with all she had". Also...you need to sing Victory in Jesus at least once...will suit me to sing it twice (at the beginning and the end haha)!!! And have my services on non-church days (I don't want people missing worship time for me or really to see my family...cause my casket better be CLOSED!). Those are my requests...please and thank you.

Now...lunch is over...back to work! Got to leave for a funeral soon and I have some stuff to finish up!

Pursuing Him,
Kristy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment