Click SMC Intro (under Labels) to learn about the Scripture Memory Challenge - and then look for posts on 1st and 15th of each month!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

While I am waiting patiently...or not...

My computer spreadsheet takes so long to calculate I thought I would jump out here and give a quick shout out to Scripture Memory...


Sunday night Billie, in ONE message, used 5 of mine from the last couple of years! It was an awesome reminder of how important it is to keep memorizing them! I was so excited. It was like God was saying..."see I know you are trying your best to walk with Me! Keep it up little one! Though you will never be perfect you are doing your BEST and that is what it takes!"


So if you have not started memorizing or you have fallen off pace...START TODAY! Pick you a scripture and go go go!!!


And I wasn't even going to tell y'all that our Bible Study homework for last week talked about being the bride of Christ! I got CHILLS!!!!! I admit...I was behind on my homework when I wrote the whole "dating Jesus" post inspired by Joyce Meyer...and when I did that homework I felt God pure breathing down my neck!!!

I love God moments like these!!! Share yours!

In Him,
Kristy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment