Click SMC Intro (under Labels) to learn about the Scripture Memory Challenge - and then look for posts on 1st and 15th of each month!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Party Time!

It's almost party time!
Tomorrow night at 6pm we will have our very first WMU Worldcrafts party. I am very excited. However, I have no snacks yet!!!! And I may have to work late again tonight! So y'all pray for snacks to be ready and everything done tomorrow in time!

And come to the party...great Christmas gift ideas that provide support to a village!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to be able to get handcrafted items from around the world while helping a woman provide for her family and her village at the same time. I know I always say I cannot begin Christmas until after I have had a BD and turkey - but I think I will make an exception this year!!

    ReplyDelete