Click SMC Intro (under Labels) to learn about the Scripture Memory Challenge - and then look for posts on 1st and 15th of each month!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Sometimes it is just easier to believe...

At the Grand Canyon the guide was telling us all these "theories" of how the Canyon came to be. At the end he said "But you can believe whichever theory you like". And I looked at Travis and said...it is so funny that people try and come up with all this far fetched stuff to explain things...it is SO much easier to just BELIEVE GOD! That he spoke it into existence! ha

Honestly...the Grand Canyon is INDESCRIBABLE!!!! But these few pictures might give you a glimpse of how real God is!!!!





I think this one is my FAVORITE!!!


You can tell why they call it the painted desert...the colors are amazing






My new friend...he was like less than 5 feet from me!!!!



Breathtaking...I time lapsed about 25 pictures but these few will give you the idea...I can't wait to make a book!









God is BIG!!!!
Love y'all!
Kristy

1 comment:

  1. The pictures are beautiful...Travis looks like he's about to jump off! lol. I am committed to begin memorizing Bible verses...sorry I'm a little late! I'm going to start with an "easy" one, but I believe it's so fitting to any woman.
    Proverbs 31:26
    "She speaks with wisdom and faithful instruction is on her tongue".

    ReplyDelete