Click SMC Intro (under Labels) to learn about the Scripture Memory Challenge - and then look for posts on 1st and 15th of each month!

Monday, July 12, 2010

It's the MOST wonderful time of year...

VBS Season!!!
I love VBS. I mean I really love it. Which is quite funny considering children are not "my thing". In fact in general they drive me crazy the entire year...EXCEPT VBS season!!! I think it is because I did not grow up in church and never attended VBS as a child. So every year...my children go to as many as possible so that I can live vicariously through them. This week they are at Micro FWB with Aunt Kelly. It is an Underwater Adventure. Caleb did not want to go when it came time, but Travis told him to try last night and he did not have to go back. Well...the boy cannot wait for tonight! I was shocked. He had so much fun and made a new buddy.

Our Superhero VBS is coming up next week! I hope you are all planning to attend or help out. I think we still need crew leaders. It is like the best vbs job ever...you only have to move the herd from station to station. No teaching, no crafting, just walking.

Pray for GA Campers...we leave on Wed morning. That means the Scripture challenge will either be early or late because I doubt they let me have a computer at camp =(

Have a blessed week...and get ready for VBS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment