Click SMC Intro (under Labels) to learn about the Scripture Memory Challenge - and then look for posts on 1st and 15th of each month!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

our one and only ROCK

Howdy Ladies!
I wanted to tell you that I am planning to share my notes from the Beth Moore event in Charlotte last weekend. It was a timely and amazing message and I took 8 pages of notes! haha! But I haven’t had time to compile them yet! Hopefully by the end of the week…I just know someone else can be blessed through her message...even 2nd hand!

In other news tonight is Summer Bible Study session 2 night…wooohooo! I can’t wait! I shared a portion from our homework Sunday night in church…it goes something like this... The author (Tammie Head) was facing depression and out of the clear blue a friend came by with a huge rock. She handed the rock to Tammie and said “God told me to give you this rock”. And that was pretty much the entire visit. After she left Tammie prayed for God to show her why on earth He sent her a rock. He told her clearly to put the rock beside her bed and every morning wake up and stand on it and know that He was her one and only Rock. It gave me goose bumps and made me flash to a previous scripture memory verse Ps 78:35 “They remembered that God was their Rock, that God MOST HIGH was their Redeemer”.

And I wonder….how many of us need a physical rock in our house to remind us who is our one and only ROCK? How many times has God tried to show me to rely on Him and Him alone to be my Rock? Oh I hope we can remember daily!!!

Hope you have a fabulous day! Church night is tomorrow! Don’t miss out!!!!

In Him,
Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment