Click SMC Intro (under Labels) to learn about the Scripture Memory Challenge - and then look for posts on 1st and 15th of each month!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

HE LIVES

Well...last night was the BEST reading ever...Jesus arose from death in victory! I might read it again tonight before I read the Nov 10 section! ha

I really just wanted to tell y'all that I love Wednesdays! I need refilling by the middle of the week and hearing the message and interacting with fellow believers is the highlight of the work week! I don't know how folks at churches without Wed night service survive the week. On the weeks I miss for sick children I am a mess by Sunday! If you are not a WMBC peep and your church does not have a Wed service...you are invited to ours...anytime!

Just so you know...I will probably post the Nov 15 scripture memory on Friday because we are driving down to see Mickey and Minnie for a few days...pray for safe travels please!

See ya at church tonight!
Kristy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment