Click SMC Intro (under Labels) to learn about the Scripture Memory Challenge - and then look for posts on 1st and 15th of each month!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Chicken Days are here again!!!!

Hey y'all!
I hope you are having a Jesus filled week! I am so excited about chicken day coming up...yes I know and told you all thaty I am weird! Honestly, it is one of my favorite days of the year. It is one of the most awesome days to sit back and watch God's children working in harmony. Even when it isn't going smoothly...folks are still working together in Christian Love for each other...I just LOVE it!


If you have no plans on Thursday night or Friday...come sling some chicken! We will set up Thursday night at 6pm and then all day Friday we will need help from anyone and everyone!

Please pray for each other this week....the enemy is on the prowl looking someone to devour (reference 1 Peter 5:8)...let's not give him any new material ladies!!! If you don't have a specific person to pray for...you won't waste a single prayer on ME!!! I have a challenge, well I probably should call it an opportunity =) that God has placed before me that will take me in new territory of service to Him. I have tried the Moses defense of "come on God, send someone else...pppppleaseeeee!!" But the answer came back from above as a...."ummmm NO, now quite whining put your big girl panties on and deal with it young lady". So pray I am completely obedient...with a resounding Yes Sir!!! I thank you in advance for any prayer you can send up for me!

Love ya girls!
Kristy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment