Click SMC Intro (under Labels) to learn about the Scripture Memory Challenge - and then look for posts on 1st and 15th of each month!

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Breaking Free has begun!

It is not too late to join us for Breaking Free on Wed nights.  We met last night with 17 present and 1 coming next week!  We would love to have you too!

This weekend is Jennifer Kennedy Dean live and in person at our church.  I can't wait.  She is an awesome speaker!  You can still sign up...just be there at 8:30 Saturday morning...$12 includes lunch :)

Pray for me as I travel to denmark this weekend.  I will miss y'all!  And please say an extra prayer for my friend Tammy...cancer stinks...I don't know any other way to say it.  Pray for God's healing if it is His Will and peace and guidance for the next few decisions she has to make over the course of the next weeks.

Stay in His Word!!!
In Him,
Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment