Click SMC Intro (under Labels) to learn about the Scripture Memory Challenge - and then look for posts on 1st and 15th of each month!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Seasons...

The season has changed...Baseball is in and so is the garden! I think those are two of my top favorite things on earth.

Hope all of you are doing fabulous! A couple of quick announcements:
1 - Pricilla Shirer is doing a Simulcast and Princton Church of God is hosting it on May 4/5. If you want to go, let me know...I think tickets are $10.

2 - Jennifer Kennedy Dean is speaking at WMBC!!!! She is flat awesome y'all. Saturday May 19th. We want to fill up the sanctuary! Cost is $12 and that incldues lunch. Let me know if you are interested starts at 9 and over after you eat.

Talk to you soon...miss you!
Kristy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment